Our company is particularly attentive to the policy of implementing the protection of privacy of all our readers, supporters and customers.
1. The data you have provided will be processed in a relevant, complete manner and for the sole purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the commercial relations between you and our company and the laws in force in the area where our company is based (Albania, Tirana).
2. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights;
3. Data will be processed on paper and / or electronically, protected by a password, or electronically, through a paper-based collating system, paper forms, telephone directories, individual subjects’ agendas with compliance with the security measures established by the current legislation;
4. The provision of data is mandatory for the purpose of concluding the contractual relationship and failure to provide data prevents the conclusion of the same;
5. As part of the processing, the data come to the knowledge of the following categories of persons in charge of processing as employees or collaborators: employees in the Company’s technical-administrative offices, employees in the production of labels and by the subjects in charge of the shipment and / or by external companies exclusively entrusted by our Company with administrative processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations connected with the ordinary performance of our economic activity;
6. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will they be disseminated;
7. The data may be disclosed to banking, insurance and financial institutions or other parties to whom the Company uses and to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the performance of our Company’s activities in relation to the performance by us of the obligations contractual assumptions against you;
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in particular you can access your personal data, obtaining confirmation of their existence and their communication in an intelligible form. It may also require the purposes and methods of processing personal data.
9. Upon request, you can obtain the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation of your personal data.